Hey West Coast of America and Canada? SeBADoh – Three Friendly Minstrels Who Aren’t Very Friendly* – have announced THEIR TOUR DATES….TO ME! And now I am announcing them…TO YOU!
Feburary will see Lou Barlow, Jason Loewenstein and Bob D’Amico from the Friendly Fires takin’ their Bakesale reissue tour on the road. Can I have a hallelujah?
The dates are as follows (East Coast Canada/US planned for March):
- 2/07: Velvet Jones, Santa Barbara
- 2/08: Great American Music Hall, San Francisco
- 2/10: Wonder Ballroom. Portland
- 2/11: Rickshaw Theater, Vancouver
- 2/12: Neumo’s, Seattle
- 2/14: Urban Lounge, Salt Lake
- 2/15: Larimer Lounge, Denver
- 2/16: Record Bar, Kansas City
- 2/17: Opolis, Norman
- 2/18: Granada Theater, Dallas
- 2/19: Emo’s, Austin
- 2/21: Hotel Congress, Tucson
- 2/22: Rhythm Room, Tempe
- 2/23: The Casbah, San Diego
- 2/24: Troubadour, Los Angeles
- 2/25: Echoplex, Los Angeles
Openers will be Janet Weiss’ Quasi on all dates except the first (Santa Barbara). Quasi, you may recall, supported Pavement on a similar jaunt out west.
The BackStageRider will likely be in attendance of several of these shows, so let me know, folks, if you’ll be at the San Fran, Portland, Seattle or Vancouver dates. And stay tuned for a mega Sebadoh RoadTrip Tour Diary in February! \m/
*Obscure reference. It’s a line from “Showtape ‘91″ from Sebadoh III.
Posted by Mikala @ 29 November 2010